I need you now
[html]
OOC: / +914

Even though she was still surprised by her late realization, she was absolutely giddy. Her tail wasn't slowing, not even for a moment, and the bright dorky smile on her face wasn't fading. She started to think of all these questions that she couldn't ask him, she'd just have to wait for time to decide. Did he feel the same feelings? All of this was new to her. Lovely, but new. Her eyes darted away unsure now that the butterflies were bouncing off the walls of her stomach endlessly. This was complicated yet at the same time, easy. If only she'd realized it sooner. Fayne looked over at him, he looked happy. He had a smile on his face as well and his tail was thumping just as loud as hers had been before she stood. Her thoughts turned back to the surprise which he had stood up to start leading her. Ember ears perked forward excited to see Noah's surprise.

Before they left, he looked at her and spoke in a serious tone. She nodded, but didn't think it would be necessary for him to carry her back. She would say so if it weren't for blue orbs that gazed back at her yearning for understanding. To him, "No" wasn't an answer in this situation. He made her feel incredibly important as well. She didn't think she was important at all with her inability to hunt or fight, but he made her feel needed. After all she'd been through lately, it's was exactly what she needed and couldn't help but feel enthused. She gave him a smile and a quick nuzzle into his scruff before answering in a reassuring tone. Okay. I promise to tell you if I feel anything. When he started to lead her, she almost forgot they were crossing the border. She lifted a paw to cross before noticing the Alpha's overwhelming scent in her nostrils, then brought her paw back down. A glance at Noah was all she needed to cross it and begin following him, tail waving contently. There was no need to worry about Amy with him there.

They walked for a while. The whole time she stayed at his side brushing her shoulder against him when she got the chance. Turquoise orbs would look over to him to reassure him that she was just fine. Her shoulder was a little sore, but it was always sore and it was no one's fault but her own. With her high level of energy she'd been running more than she should have, but recently she'd cut down a bit and given time for it to heal. Eventually they came to a small cave barely big enough for one wolf to sleep in. Fayne watched curiously as the handsome silver heathen craned his head to search through a bag. There was obviously a bunch of human items in there. She could tell by the metallic sounds it made as he dug around and snorted. She smiled wider waiting patiently. Head tilted and nose wriggled as he brought out the gift and set it at her feet. It was beautiful. The pendant sparkled brightly in the sunlight and mesmerized the silver fae. Matching eyes were pinned to the emerald colored thing. It was just a thing to her, but a beautiful and magical thing.

Noah was speaking to her but she couldn't draw her eyes away from it. Carefully, she leaned down to nose it and sniff it taking her time to examine the details in the metal around the stone, the whole time she wore a grand smile across her dark lips. Her tail was going off like a rudder behind her and finally she broke her gaze away from it to meet Noah's pretty blue eyes, the appreciation evident on her face. She pushed forward to place the crown of her head against his chest, burying her face into his stormy fur. Thank you. A lick was placed on his cheek before she backed up to look at him. I love it Noah. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and course I want to wear it. I don't think I'll ever let it out of my sight and I mean it. It didn't matter if it was human made, Noah got it for her and she would wear it proudly.

Her gaze shifted to the gorgeous green object again while she listened to Noah. Right now, she was the happiest wolf in all of 'Souls. If only she had hands so she could hold it and touch it. But still, she was unsure about shifting. Finally, her gaze came to settle on him. Without thinking she leaned forward to press her nose against his the way he'd done when they'd first met. The undeniable joy created a warmth in her body, filling every crevice from the end of her tail to the tip of her moist nose. The gorgeous item also made her curious of it's origins. She'd never stepped foot on human made roads or seen many human made things. Maybe you can take me there one time? Not only was she curious about where it came from, but she wanted to spend more time with Noah. Everything seemed so much brighter when he was around.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread