I need you now
[html]

This is Noah's lame try at asking her to be his mate.| WC:474

There was many of thing that the male could do, however to hurt her or lead her into an danger was not something that the silver male was willing to do, she was too special to him, and to the pack. The male wanted to do nothing to harm her, in fact he wanted to protect her, cherish her, the tripod Subord wanted to treat her like Zalen treated Titania, when the black male looked at his mate, she was all that mattered, she was in his eyes breathtakingly beautiful. Noah finally was able to say he understood that feeling. The two toned blue eyed monster felt that way every time, and every day that he was around her, or thought of her.

Had Noah known that another male was pining for her attention also, the silver male would have probably back down. As much as he wanted her to be with him, he knew he would not do anything more than hurt her time after time, and looking at her the male knew she deserved more then him hurt her time after time, he was bullhead and brash. He had failed three times before her, two mates had up and left him, while another one he let go because she could not listen to what he had told her. It was just one of the things that Noah had a hard time dealing with. It wasn’t as if he was sentencing her to her own death, in fact he told her to stay hidden so she didn’t get hurt.

The male woofed, lowering himself down into a play bow, his tail flew back and forth, he was so glad that she liked the object, it had made the risk of bring something human made back into the pack so worth the risk. The male knew that traditional gifts was meat, fur, or even feathers. However, Fayne was not a common female and need to have at least one being out there that was willing to show her that. ”I’m glad. I wasn’t sure what to get you. I wanted....I er...Fayne...I would take you anywhere you wanted to go. Anytime of any day.” Noah voice softened as he stood up looking at her, his eyes watching her, his heart moved up into his neck, he gulped a few times. ”I want to share my life, and everything about it with you...that if you don’t think anyone would get upset or anything....I like you...a lot, but I don’t want to make any drama with anyone in the pack.” Noah confessed, it was his lame try at trying to ask her to be his mate, though with his luck she would be interested in another guy, or even better yet. Not even interested in guys all together.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justifed; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread