[M]You really got a hold on me.
[html]

WC :: 384:: Woot woot! I like the table!

Grinning back as his wet nose touched hers, Palaydrian snuggled closer to Jiva on the ground, bringing a leg up to entangle with one of his and linking her right arm under his left before she settled her head against his shoulder. She could easily take a nap sitting up like this pressed against Jiva, but being this close had her mind occupied with other thoughts. But she cleared her thoughts with a deep breath and turned her bicolored eyes to the book he was raising up with a laugh. She giggle just the same, thinking maybe he found her movements to her relaxed position funny, but when he cleared his throat and began to read, she watched his finger move across the pages.

Drin was excited to find some of words were easy enough for her to read, his lessons had already taken seed within her brain, but the story was something she had never heard before and it fascinated her all the more. She chuckled at the wolf’s cleverness and at the storyteller’s wit of creating such a cunning character. The golden woman lifted her head from the man’s shoulder and placed a thoughtful finger on her lips as she thought about the wolf in sheep’s clothing before returning a flirtatious smile to Jiva.

Perhaps we should try throwing the hide of a deer over our shoulders to see if this little trick could actually work? Drin suggested with a giggle. She could imagine them now, two peas in a pod with deer skins thrown onto their backs, slowly making their way into a herd of deer. She snorted suddenly then, tail wagging happily beside her. There is no way that would work! I have never seen these things call sheep...but if they are anything like deer, her gloved hands came up to tap her snout, then they would have an uncanny sense of smell...and though this wolf donned their outer appearance, he would have had to bathe the stink of lupus out of his own fur, she replied, nodding her head in enthusiasm. Not to say you stink, she grinned, leaning towards him again but not to rest her head on his shoulder, but to nuzzle his neck.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread