I need you now
[html]
OOC: She doesn't think it's lame. :3 She's such a dork. / +766

Today had started out like every other day. But, as soon as she was in Noah's presence it became extraordinary. The grin that was tattooed on her face made her cheeks sore. Her tail wouldn't quit, though it never tired. Standing here with Noah, the beautiful human made object at her feet, she was the happiest she'd ever been. She'd forgotten about the ugly scar that adorned her shoulder,. She'd forgotten about Amy and the things she'd done. In fact, if that blond bitch was standing right here she'd probably just forgive her because nothing could dampen this wonderful mood. The small silver fae sat herself down and gazed between the emerald colored stone and Noah's handsome face. Just a few days ago she was unaware of the feeling that lay dormant in her core, so naive that she didn't realize it was there the first time they'd met. Today, it hit her ten fold. The butterflies still fluttered around in her gut noisily giving her that slight nausea.

Even with the nervous butterflies she felt bold, like she could do anything she wanted as long as Noah was there. With the heathen's play bow, she bounced up and mimicked him. She gave a playful snarl and pushed forward to headbutt him gently taking a moment to rub her cheek against his. She padded backwards, careful not to step on her magnificent trinket. Eyes locked to Noah's as he spoke. "And I would go with you anywhere at any time of day. Whatever you would have got me, I would have loved it. But this, this is perfect." The gentle giant paused for a moment. The atmosphere seemed to shift as he sat there, his demeanor changing slightly. Fayne sat herself down. The gulps were audible. It was as if he was trying to force words out, but they weren't coming. Curiosity took hold of the young female, ears swiveling forward to listen up.

When he finally spoke, his words were gentle and soothing. Turquoise eyes widened as the words flowed out of his maw. Her heart began to pound so fast she thought it might fly out of her chest. Was he asking what she thought he was asking? Was this really happening, right now? Her body became still, tail ceasing it's movement and smile resting as she listened. The future she'd been looking for was sitting right in front of her, telling her exactly how he felt. He wanted a life with her? What was so special about her that one such as him would want to be her mate? His words were muffled by the questions in her head. She wondered if maybe she was dreaming. Any moment, she would wake up he would disappear leaving her back at the start. Fayne was having a difficult time accepting what was happening. Not because she didn't want it to happen, but because it was too good to be true. Noah was too good to be true.

When he finished, she was still in a state of shock, wide eyes blinking back at him. A few moments went by and she finally snapped back into reality. Her maw opened to take a breath, she had been holding it the whole time he was speaking. This was really happening. Noah was asking her to be his mate. Her tail picked up, going at a pace faster than it ever had before. She stood, her whole rump rotating back and forth with each swish of her plush tail. The smile came back, brighter and wider. The happiness was so overwhelming she found herself laughing, completely giddy. Within a couple of seconds she was able to calm herself. Her small body came forwards to rest underneath Noah's head. Her own head pressed up against him, breathing him in. A deep breath was taken before she responded. I've been waiting, thinking I would never find someone, dreaming about this mystery man. Here you are. I can barely believe I've been so oblivious. Noah, you've just made me the happiest wolf ever. She could hear his heart beating in his chest, though she believed hers was faster. She finally broke away setting herself in front of him. This was all going so fast, but she didn't mind in the least. It was happening, finally. There won't be any drama, what makes you think there would be? Everyone will be happy for both of us. Although, if you haven't spoken to Zalen yet maybe that would calm your nerves? Even though this was a good thing, there were rules within the pack. The Alpha's blessing was something they couldn't ignore.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread