Shy Girl
[html]
WC: 276 OOC: Oked for Eclipse to run into through im... if you think i need to change t though let me know and I'll do it Smile

She felt like an open target just standing around, but as she started moving into the crowd she couldn’t help but feel she was being pushed around. It was amazing how anyone could do anything in this place let alone talk! The noise was so loud and her ears hurt, she tripped over feet she couldn’t see bumped into people, but it was one particular wolf who ran into her, who she didn’t know, but whoever it was accidentally pushed her with enough force that she fell backwards right into someone else. She moved away as fast as she could so that she could apologize to whoever it was she ran into.

“Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean it!”

The young woman spoke rapidly with her hands over her mouth and her tail tucked between her legs looking horrified at the man she just ran into. He was handsome too and she was an idiot and just let herself get pushed around. She looked at him with apologetic eyes hoping he could forgive her. For all she knew just this one misstep could jeopardize the whole alliance with Casa.

“Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? oohhh I hope I didn’t hurt you!”

She said, nearly starting to hyperventilate now, she was scared of any reprocussions that this could cause her and her pack. She didn’t know if this man was the highest of the ranked wolves here or even the lowest for that matter, but she knew that without a doubt they all looked after each other.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread