Dance on into the night
[html]

Ooc.

Word Count:

He had been separated from Isa in the crowd. Taking his time the hybrid had worked back through, careful to not draw attention. Luckily he wasn't the only giant in the crowd, blending in. Eventually he made his way to Isa's side, smiling at her. His mate was beautiful, life glowing inside her. He still regretted not being the best one out there for her, but he did his best to try and be that. His tail wagged as she planted a kiss on his cheek, blushing a little at the attention. There were so many around them, watching.

Asked to dance Hadley smiled. He hadn't danced in a long time. It used to be something he loved doing, going out to parties and dancing with the beautiful ladies that would be there. I would love to. Gracefully he took her hand, sweeping her in after him into the crowd. The music played, quick and sensuous in it's sound. His arms wrapped around her, pulling Isa close. His body swayed with hers, guiding her through the dance. I am a very lucky wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread