Trouble in Paradise
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

They exited the city. For a moment Hadley thought Sidra was going to go with him right into Casa, but she finally stopped, sinking down to the ground. Hadley stilled, the tension in his form gone. He didn't relax as Sidra did, but he never really felt safe outside of the pack lands, and even then often ended up jumping at the approach of someone. Sidra straightened up again, Hadley moving the bag he carried so that it rested more comfortably against his back.

His ears flattened down at the question. Explaining who Amy was was difficult, someone who had achieved the status of a goddess in his mind, all knowing and immortal. He couldn't say that out loud though. He couldn't even say her name. Breathing in Hadley did his best to explain. She...was my mistress. Until Sebastian saved me. Until Casa protected me, and drove her away. Amy had called for him, but his pack had rallied and kept him from returning to her, making sure she'd never come again.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread