a little bit of earth
[html]

WC :: 684 :: PTSD much? Poor Drin.

A time when wolves and canines existed while humans walked the earth. Palaydrian could hardly imagine it but her eyes widened when Fayne told her that her ancestors had experienced such a time and place. All the stories and history of men were constantly overshadowed in violence, but perhaps it was true. They had destroyed themselves after all...Drin nodded, the world was quieter she supposed, but evil still existed. It was apparent on both of the female’s bodies. The golden fae gave a soft laugh at the thought of soaking Tharin’s fur with tears. He was quite the reserved wolf and as most of the younger wolves within the pack, probably very inexperienced with the opposite sex. She smiled then, finding it comical that while everyone was in bloom, Tharin still remained a stalwart brother through and through. Someday the gentlemanly wolf would make some woman a very happy mate. Drin liked that thought, New Dawn was growing and a healthy pack was always represented by offspring. She wondered who the lucky woman would be before she began recalling Aram’s attack.

The Siamese woman felt that her story, though painful, was actually easily rolling off her tongue. Speaking to Fayne, a woman who had been through her own trials and tribulations felt right. The silver femme had known that this was the type of medicine Palay couldn’t get from a healer, but with all type of recuperation, this type of healing took time. Fayne knew when to reassure and how to console even though the tears hadn’t started falling. With a cold realization, Drin could feel herself almost detaching from the entire thing, and she knew that was wrong. Why was she afraid to convey how violated she truly felt? A snarl slipped past her lips at the mention of Amy. Kiara was now her pack sister, but when Drin had initially met the alabaster mother, she had heard of the monster then. Yes, we should learn to fight...and perhaps one day to wipe the abominations like Amy and Aram...that was his name, off this earth. She replied with a nod. But...they don’t even deserve death...ah Fayne, revenge is a double edged sword, the fire in her voice had gone out. We should at least learn how to defend ourselves so if Luna forbid we are ever attacked again, we’d be ready to give whomever the foe is, a fight they’d remember, this statement felt more right on the angel’s tongue.

She continued her tale. Aram made it clear he despises wolves for some reason and though I tried explaining the entire situation was a misunderstanding but he was convinced I was a thief and got it into his sick head that he was going to mark me. I didn’t really know what he meant by that, but I figured playing into his little game would only improve my chances of surviving, she growled, remember how she had relented under his body. But his unnecessary roughness and threatening triggered something in me and I began fighting back and screaming for help... Drin’s tail began twitching nervously. He didn’t like that...not one bit...before I knew it, his fist was colliding with my face and all I could see was stars...all I could taste was blood. His jaw clamped down on my neck and I really thought I’d die...I couldn’t breathe...I couldn’t think...now the tears came, hot and angry upon her face. That bastard! She snarled in a whisper. Kept calling me “Precious”, she spat out the word as if it were poison. I was so catatonic with fear and rage that I’d been hit...I allowed him to tie me up...and then I begged...mercy Aram...I knew I didn’t want to feel his fist again...I...I wanted to...live.Drin was trembling now and it was as if the floodgates had opened and her emotions were pouring out.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread