Big Kitty
[html]

OOC what can i say? shes loveable XD

Dalgina smiled, twisting her body back and forth softly as he looked at it. She didn't do much with her art. Mahn took the paintings she did and placed them throughout the house, giving it a bright colored look. They were the works of a child though, not yet graceful in her strokes as she worked. It was the simple paintings that showed her talent, the ones where she could slow down, capturing every detail. The sunset was one of those, her tail wagging as she imagined a dream full of such sunsets, bright and warm and funny.

She petted Ovi's head softly, enjoying the thick rich fur. He was a strange creature, but very beautiful. You can't fish? I can't either. Tehu helps me with my hunting. Dalgina could hunt on her own, and she was trying to convince Tehu to help her track prey and flush it out. Tehu was rather stubbornly against it though, insisting that he could do the hunting. Maybe I can ask Taru to show us how to fish!

<style type="text/css">
.artdaleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#176e80; text-shadow:#9a7562 1px 1px 2px;}
.artdaleaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artdaleaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#eeb598; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hrh2j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a7562; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artdaleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artdaleaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artdaleaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread