Joined Again
[html]

out of character

Licks showered her head, Dalgina's tail swaying happily at the warm gesture. She was so happy to see her again. Dalgina missed Neela, wishing they were still in the same pack. Memories of Ichika were fading, if not the dear friends she'd had there. The time spent playing, and listening to Neela's music, were loved parts of her childhood. Dalgina herself couldn't play any music, though she could sing. Dalgina hadn't found any instruments to play, and often found herself distracted from such a pursuit by a beautiful view she just had to capture, in paint or wood.

Laughing Dalgina spun around, letting Neela see her entire body. I can paint now! I do some carvings too, like Papa. Her voice was proud, happy that she had become capable of so much. Time had seemed endless when she'd been unable to shift, but now there was so much to do, and not nearly enough time to do it all in, even when she stayed up late at night. She buried her head back into Neela for another hug, tail swaying. She wanted to say her wish of being pack again, but the words choked in her throat, unable to speak.

<style type="text/css">
.dalummg .space {float:right; height:250px; width:350px;}
.dalummg b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffeaf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#495651 1px 1px 2px;}
.dalummg b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.dalummg {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#b9d9cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dGkFz.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #495651; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#495651; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.dalummg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread