Reboot
[html]

WC: 410 OOC: Blah shouldn't post this early in the morning but HAH I did!

“ah the books I have they are from the far south where I use to live. My sister found them for me. They were all I had coming up here, besides her.”

Niro said, the books on training as a falconer were very rare and he was lucky enough to have a copy of the books he had now, they were hidden away though he wouldn’t just keep them for himself, he would share, only grudgingly because they were gifts from his sister. The man laughed as Silvano showed his interest in him going far west and the reaction to the “sea in the sky”

“I would have said the same thing, You’ll have to see it to believe it. It truely is a wonder.”

He took his comment on children a little more literally than Niro had anticipated, he only mentioned stories for children of the future. Niro had not been ready for his first litter by far and his second, Jiva, had been a surprise... if all else failed his third litter had been a surprise too. He wondered if he would ever plan children at all or if they’ll just keep telling him “surprise here we are” every time. His eyebrows rose at Silvano’s last comment. Thinking back there were many things that he would never say to his children nor even to most of the pack, even the ones he trusted most. He told Amaranth everything though. He had murdered, but only for a just cause. To keep his sister safe. That was something no one else needed to know that was different when things were as bad as they had been in the southern lands.

“Everyone has secrets young one. Though I’ll tell you what, I wouldn’t tell my own kids that I did make mistakes big enough to get beaten for it. Sure did take a beating on that one.”

Niro’s eyes looked down, that was long history but just thinking about it made him feel the pain all over again. He was already injured from the moose hunt, but it was made worse when Anatoliy found out about Niro sleeping with his sister and she left the next day... yes it was a pretty aweful memory one he rarely recalled and though they had agreed to never speak of it again, he was sure that Toliy would never truely forgive him.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread