Memorable Moments
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 300 :: Points: 3]

Axelle thought about what it would be like to have ink on her skin. She liked the idea of something different, something to define her individuality, but at the same time she didn’t want to do it and then regret doing it later. She rarely regretted anything, despite everything that has happened to her. Everything happened for a reason, and as long as she got even with those that hurt her, she didn’t regret anything. ”Hmm… I’ll have to look into it… Though, I do like that sun idea.” She would let him tattoo her once she found the right something.

She smiled at his Alaki comment, ”I guesso.” She kept her eyes off of his and kept them checking out his body. He wasn’t anything special, still good-looking though. She thought of Malakai for a brief moment, and began to miss him. It seemed she found him everywhere now, and for him not to be around her for a single day- she felt different. But she pushed thoughts of Malakai out of her head and concentrated on Alexander. ”Hide your booze? How about just come get some from me whenever you need. You could be my tattoo supplier, and I can supply you with booze …?” She didn’t mind providing him with alcohol. She loved to drink herself, so there was a good chance that she always had some kind of liquor stashed in her den, and a few bottles at that. ”That way you don’t have to hide anything. Just come to me to get enough of whatever you’re going to consume in that time, and then there wouldn’t be anything left to hide.” She thought this way was better – if he finished his alcohol, there wouldn’t be anything to hide and nothing to be guilty of. ”Whatcha say?”

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread