Great Expectations
[html]
No posting order guys. Feel free to go with the flow Wink PGP – 5+
Words – 500+

Alistair was the first wolf to show in all his colored and dressed glory. It was true; Jaden hadn’t taken a liking to this multicolored hybrid on their first meeting. He had been loud, obnoxious, and was still part coyote. But he was still here. It took some courage to stick around when someone considered your leader wasn’t fond of you. That and the dedication it showed for their home earned the coywolf enough regard that his wolf companion wouldn’t be blatantly nasty when unprovoked. Hello Alistair. How are you today? He offered a respectful if not slightly indifferent glance.

The next to find a place in their fine fire-lite gathering were X’yrin and X’ies, the nomad pair. Jaden put a bit too much thought into that grouping and his ear flicked as it often did when her grew irritated. But he said nothing. As he had promised his dear friend, he would try to tolerate X’ies to the best of his ability. That he had no snarky remark to start their meeting with made it easier. He gave the splotchy colored male only a cold look over the warm fire before turning his attention to the woman. She had brought something with her but hid it from the rest of them. Her display was enough to distract him from X’ies. Devious blue eyes tried to peer under her and reveal her secret to no avail.

The last to make an appearance was Pendzez. His traditional greeting was the last thing to bring the members of Sangi’lak together. Now they were all here and could flesh out the meaning of this meeting. We’re glad to see you Pendzez. Thank you all for coming to my call, he moved his watch from Pendzez and brushed it around the gathering to acknowledge them all. We are in a wonderful position right now as a pack. Our boarders are marked and most of the caches are stocked. Some of you have even chosen dens. For all intent and purpose, we are a pack. BUT, From his seated position the optime raised his arms from his lap slightly with palms up, For all of this we are missing one essential thing. A pack is not just wolves and where they live but also what they believe. I think tonight would be a good night to figure out exactly what we believe in, don’t you? Things like what we expect from future new members to laws and anything else that isn’t set in stone yet. He grinned at X’yrin once he noticed that she still hid something under her belly. Though, I think I can speak for most of us here when I say we’re interested to see what you have, my Issor.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread