a little bit of earth
[html]
OOC: Not sure she's the best at comforting others, but she tried. Big Grin / +861

Amy's name would always send chills down Fayne's spine so long as she was undefeated. Though the silver wolf realized that once she faced the blond mutt and gave her a taste of her own medicine the fear would subside. Fayne's snarl joined in unison with Palaydrian's at the thought of the evil bitch. One day, she would pay whether it be by her hands, the hands of a pack mate, or the hands of one of the many others she's hurt.

Determined turquoise eyes focused on Palaydrian as she spoke again, of the coyote named Aram. Also a Luperci. As she spoke, Fayne recalled of the second encounter with Amy and how she still wasn't able to defend herself. She had kept it a secret far too ashamed to tell anyone of that day and how she wasn't able to save the puppy Amy was giving lessons to. A somber expression took hold of her fine feminine features as the shame once again grew within her. She was nothing more than a coward and she must learn how to fight so she could change that. It will be good for all of us if we can defend ourselves. I don't know about you, but when I was injured and could do nothing more than lay around in the den I felt I was a burden to our family. Next time, it won't be that way. She meant it, nearly snarling the last part. She wouldn't have it any more and would go to any length to become stronger even if it meant harnessing the power her Luperci blood granted her with. And yes, next time she or Aram won't dare come after me or anyone in New Dawn again or they'll be met with the rage of ten wolves.

Fayne continued to listen intently Palaydrian's heart dropping story. She had noticed the mark on her pack sister's inner thigh. It was ugly and unfortunate. Why was it that people like Aram and Amy felt the need to mark their victims? Was it not enough that they caused permanent mental damage to the ones they chose to inflict harm upon? The slender female's wolfish head shook from side to side as she contemplated the vile Luperci's actions. Fayne knew what Drin meant when she said she played along with Aram's game. She had done the same and simply whimpered to herself while Amy carved into her skin. Struggling would have only made it worse, drawn out and more painful and so she lay there and let it happen. Dark lips curled back in another deep growl in distaste for the two that caused so much harm to her and Palaydrian.

Shame filled her again. Her pack sister had tried to fight back, at least she was bold enough to try instead of lay there and take it like Fayne had. The emotion welled up within both of the wolves as Palaydrian told her story, the tears finally bursting from her eyes and wetting her fur. But her face didn't say she was scared or sad, she was angry, furious. Although they had been through the same thing, there was one thing that held them apart. Palaydrian wasn't a coward. The story came to a finish and Fayne felt tears building behind her own eyelids in sympathy for Palaydrian, regret for her own actions, and the thought of that day. Even so, she held them back knowing she needed to say strong because this talk was to help in mending the Siamese wolf's broken spirit. Fayne leaned forward to nuzzle the humanoid wolf's shoulder wishing she could embrace the trembling female but to shy to shift. You are alive! He may have marked you, but you're alive with a pack that loves and cares for you. That's something he can never take away. You and I just have to be strong and keeping moving forward

I don't know how anyone could treat another with such aggression without hating themselves. Aram and Amy will eventually pay for all the things they did and end up serving a lifetime with the devil. Fayne leaned in to nuzzle her again trying to calm her the best she could. It will take time but eventually you will look back and see that this made you stronger. I haven't even gotten to that point yet, but I know we'll reach it eventually. Fayne was more than glad to be sitting here listening to Drin speak and to hear it directly from her. Even if it stirred up some unwanted emotions, she was happy to help a pack sister in any way. It was the least she could do after being so useless. The plush coated wolf simply continued to sit there waiting to see if there would be a clean end to the story, waiting patiently to hear the rest. She only hoped she could hold back her own tears and be a rock for the one in need.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread