Wake Up Call
[html]

Word Count :: 497 OOC: Nope, not at all. :3

The lithe silver woman continued to trip and stumble through New Dawn tossing her head in every direction in hopes someone would show. She hadn't noticed in her panic that someone was coming in her direction. All her senses were lost in desperation, all except for her eyes which she could see particularly well within Optime form. Gangly legs carried her further and further while she gasped for air. The fragile woman was in the midst of a panic attack, her heart beating a thousand beats per minute and her chest aching. She felt faint as she continued to ran eventually stumbling and falling against a tree coming to fall to the forest floor with her legs spread beneath her in an awkward manner. Her tail was pinned underneath her as she sat, ears flat against her head, and hackles raised as deep green eyes continued to search the forest.

From the distance she heard a snarl which sent her into a frenzy. Arms came up to cover her eyes as she gasped, pleading for mercy. "No, no, no, no, no..." She kept repeating as if it would make everything disappear. The silver fae shook her head from side to side and continued pleading for mercy. It wasn't until her light coated pack brother spoke that she realized he was here. Her whole body jerked at the sound of his voice, a shriek escaping her slender muzzle. The voice was soothing, a male by the sounds of it. She hadn't yet brought her hands down from covering her eyes to see who it was. The padding of footsteps drew ever nearer and finally she cracked an eye open to see a semi-familiar face. It was one of the pack's epsilons which was a great relief for Fayne. His rank told that he was a protector of all the pack members which meant he was capable of fighting off intruders.

The distressed woman inhaled deeply and exhaled a trembling breath as she slowly began to calm. Her eyes still watched over the landscape, weary of the blond's approach. Tears were still streaming but began to slow in the Epsilon's presence. Now, she was beginning to feel awkward and small. She brought her arms to wrap around her herself feeling open the world in this form but the wolf's words that she was safe brought her great relief. "I-I-I...oh thank you. She's here, she's somewhere near the borders. I'm so useless, I couldn't fight her, she's strong, and vicious, and bloodthirsty, she's a monster! The last part was a snarl. Her thoughts shifted back to the puppy whom she had left behind, a surge of tears fell from her eyes at the thought. A puppy, she had a puppy. I couldn't save him from her. Emerald eyes were wide as her thoughts raced, her head was spinning, chest still aching from the panic attack. If she kept going like this, she would surely pass out.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread