One foot in front of the other
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Keldava's head jerked to face the trees as her ears caught the sound of somebody approaching, her nose picking up Mahnaya's scent a moment after. Confusingly her mother was carrying two sticks as she limped out of the undergrowth, though Keldava's attention was brought away from the sticks when Mahnaya started to talk about her attempts at a fighting stance.

Keldava's ears dropped and she whined in embarrassment when Mahnaya dropped into a stance, completely different from her own and a lot more stable looking as well. Awkwardly she tried to shift her own stance into something closer to Mahnaya's. Several minutes and two trips to the ground later she had somewhat succeeded in getting her stance better; she could at least shift her weight and throw a few clumsy punches without falling over standing like this, a huge improvement!

Keldava's attention was taken away from her balance, nearly causing her to fall a third time since Mahnaya had arrived, when Mahnaya started talking again, this time going off into a, slightly angry, speech about the difference in size between males and females. Keldava, who was already managing to outgrow her rather short mother, only just managed to bite back a cheeky remark about such, torn between respect for Mahnaya and happiness she was getting taught by her and Keldava's cheeky nature. She managed to keep quiet but the thought brought a small grin to her muzzle.

"Yes Mahnaya." Keldava nodded when she was asked if she understood Mahnaya's speech. The word had made sense but, and Keldava's ears lowered in frustration once more here, they didn’t seem to apply to her, "But, I can’t move fast. I just fall over." Shifting had been one disappointment after another for Keldava; first she had been weeks behind her siblings in actually getting her new forms and now she could barely use Optime form, while they moved about easily as though they had been walking on two feet their entire lives. She whined sadly at the thought, temporarily forgetting what she was doing.

<style type="text/css">
.kweird1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b0704;}
.kweird1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kweird1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6b35d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/i9z3y.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 330
[/html]

Messages In This Thread