Order up.
[html]
WC: 265 OOC: I assumed it was a ball whistle lol, if it isn't just let me know and I'll change it haha.

It was Eclipse’s fault she fell out with her friends. She had left with no word to anyone not even her closest, Saul. She just up and disappeared just like she had the last time. She couldn’t trust herself anymore. She knew that she’d have to try harder this time to make her wandering feet stay. It was difficult to know your own pack was gone because you left it. She smiled at him, his comment made her heart feel lighter and she played with the bones on her handkerchief, which was soiled with the grease and bits of flesh that had come off as she ate. That mattered little to the woman though. She was paying more attention to the man and the fact she was at a loss for words at the moment with his own.

He broke the silence when he handed her something. She set her handkerchief down and took the object gingerly. She stared at it interested, though she didn’t know what a whistle was she turned it in her hands and examined it. She heard that there was something inside and looked through the firelight but for the life of her couldn’t find it. She smiled and looked at him.

“Thank you, but... what is a whistle?”

She knew he didn’t have to give this to her. She felt happy he did though. She got rare gifts but they were always something worth it and she had a feeling that this would be worth it as well... once she knew what this was.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread