Carving
[html]

OOC goes here.

Not know how to hunt? Dalgina was no expert on it, but she could bring down her own small prey to eat if necessary. Dalgina knew she could rob bird nests as well for eggs, though that wasn't something Dalgina wanted to do at all. She loved birds too much to imagine eating them. Tehu gave her lots of small prey as well, though Dalgina was sure he scarfed down more than he gave to her. He was practically an adult now after all, feathers finished and beginning to shift to the adult coloration he would hold.

Her hands stilled at his question. Dalgina didn't feel like she had much to share. She wasn't like Vasily. She hadn't seen the world, or beheld all these wonders. There was just her and the pack and her family. Her voice was soft as she spoke. I haven't been anywhere. I came from a pack north, but something bad happened so we came to Cercatori d'Arte to escape it. My family's here too. I have a brother and two sisters. Dalgina stopped, wondering what else she could say. I love the sky. I've always been told it's my friend, watching over me. Ducking her head Dalgina resumed her carving, wondering if it was enough.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread