Tides that I tried to swim against
[html]

"Conri's left" She wasn't sure if he knew...but he had the right to know, as did the rest of the pack members. She felt too weary to have a pack meeting about it, even to quell the rumors that she knew either were or would be spreading around about her mate's dissapearance. She didn't want to have to remember everything or to have to recout the tale in front of others...her pack.

"He's not coming back, either. So...you shouldn't feel afraid, or worried for me or Lucifer. I'm kind of relieved, actually." She knew that she had done something wrong, but that feeling still remained. She was glad he was gone. "I apologized so many times to him. We all were a bit out of it, you know? And it wasn't really fair. He could have just ended it with us." She had loved Conri. Or...thought she loved him. Now things felt twisted, the emotions all tangled up in each other. Naniko stretched a little bit despite the ache in her back, yawning. "The best thing we can do is try and forget about it. About him, about everything. I can lead this pack myself...and I intend to."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread