taming the sea
the link is what he actually sounds like when he sings too , and the song he is singing <33

Ookami nodded his head at Tharin's question. "I do, but I can't play it now. I can't shift until I'm fully healed, and I could only play in my Optime form. So I'll only be able to sing it." Ookami was glad to hear that Tharin wanted to hear his song. He hadn't sung it yet, not really.. He'd only gone over the words in his head. "It might be a little rough." Ookami chuckled gently as he closed his eyes, drawing in a deep breath, he got ready to sing his song.

"It's called We Found Love." Ookami took another deep breath and he let his voice change into a melody sound and it flowed out of his lips like he had been waiting a lifetime to sing them. His eyes shut as he imagened singing it for Adonia. He pretended Tharin wasn't there and it was easier for him to sing it.

All the pent up singing energy Ookami had just flowed right out of him. His voice was completely perfect on every note and he completely forgot that Tharin was actually there. The lyrics explained how he felt about Adonia. The rough patches, how much he loved her, everything. "We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place." He sung the whole song with such heart and emotion that he felt his eyes kind of start to tear up.

When he was f'nally done, he opened his eyes to see Tharin once again. He blinked his eyes free of the liquid and he laughed lightly. "Sorry, lost myself there for a moment."

Messages In This Thread