Surprise
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 313 || Pts: 3]

Oooohhhh xD

The sounds of the waves crashing behind the two women were relaxing. Axelle had been tense thinking about stressful situations and actions that she didn't want to wind up doing; but as she saw her friend plus the calming sounds and smells of the beach, she felt a lot better now. A few seagulls flew overhead, but they didn't bother the two women who stood underneath them. The Optime woman stood around, talking to Terra, ”Eh, just traveling. I needed to get away from Anathema for a few days. Keeps shit interesting.” She smiled at Terra, noting that she looked different, happier at the most. Axelle lowered her rump to the ground, plopping down with her legs in front of her. She looked up at Terra from her low position, ”Terra, are you pregnant?” Axelle was familiar with the baby bump look before; she had one once, and even though she wasn’t happy about it either, it was still there none-the-less. She couldn’t get rid of it until it was time.

The two-toned female kept her tone light and casual, but she really wanted to know who was the lucky bastard who was fathering her pups. ”Who’s the Daddy?” She wondered if she knew him. Terra looked bright and glowing, like a new mother, but she also didn’t seem to want to brag about her pregnancy, which Axelle didn’t understand. Unless it was because of a rape, then the young mother should be happy about having her first litter. ”I was pregnant once, and confused. Hopefully the next time I become, the poor pups won’t be conceived with such bad actions.” That literally came out of nowhere, but she wanted Terra to know that she was there for her friend if she needed to reach out to someone about her pregnancy, even though she didn’t know what Terra was thinking at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread