a little bit of earth
[html]

Meow:: No problem! Weee proposing Casa trip. Smile WC:: 7+

Palaydrian was thankful than most for her family in New Dawn. Never had she imagined a pack to come to together, putting aside their own safety to protect hers’. Her birth pack would not have showed her the amount of kindness she had received here in less than a month if it even took them a decade. Her bloodline was considered tainted in a territory where Luperci did not yet exist. Her family was seen as an enigma, something evil that must be avoided at all costs and even the pups weren’t allowed to play with her and her brothers when they were monthlings as their parents feared that their children would somehow become infected. It was silly and ignorant for them to think three well to do wolves would actually bite their playmates hard enough to inflict the virus in the first place, but this coldness was something Drin had grown up with. She was used to being last, to never being chosen for pack tasks, and well...looked over in her birth pack where she and her family always felt like outsiders.

In New Dawn, things were drastically different. Though her new pack held on to the more natural ways, a lifestyle she was accustomed to and felt she could fit into, the wolves here were much more accepting of her blood for it was a biological element she could not control. In the lands of ‘Souls, Palaydrian had quickly learned that beings could walk on two feet here without being chastised or ridiculed publicly. Humanized ways were welcome, if not used and learned to the fullest to improve life. She would much rather be in her lupine form at all times, but lately she was realizing that she was becoming to enjoy the form in which she had avoided at all costs. Optime could be a deadly weapon for a wolf, or his greatest obstacle. The Siamese coated fae was aware that one such wolf who struggled with this form was the one sitting next to her, and her heart ached for Fayne, knowing the sacrifice she had made the day she had helped in her rescue.

She nodded to the silver woman’s remarks of their loving pack and how Amy and Aram would eventually realize karma is a bitch in the long run. Fayne was right, it would take time to be fully normal again even if the physical was quickly on its way to returning to how it used to be, the mental scars would last forever. Drin admired the fiery anger building in her sister even though she knew it was wrong. This is what they wanted, getting a rise out of their victims in hopes of seeing them over and over again just to put them back into their place, but the blonde woman wasn’t having it. She and Fayne needed to prepare themselves for the future, and it was no secret Amy had already inflicted fresh wounds in her sister’s mind. Anger can be a useful tool or one’s demise...I think it best if we put our anger towards bettering ourselves, she explained, exchanging an affection nuzzle to the woman in hopes of softening her emotions.

Her eyes fell back onto the garden as she thought about what she wanted to say next. I’ve heard stories of the neighboring packs within these lands, and one that piqued my interest is a pack comprised of knights, she said, already feeling the heaviness of story lifting off her chest. I know I still have some physical healing to do, but I feel like I could mentally repair even faster if I received training in the arts of self defense, she looked to Fayne with this suggestion. Would you join me to pursue this education? I’m not wanting to go on witch hunts for past demons anytime soon...but I think the knights of Casa di Cavalieri could help ease our minds for now, and I believe they’d be more than willing to impart some of their wisdom on us. It would be good to inform this pack of the evil entities wandering around the neutral territories as well, so they could avoid run ins or at least prepare themselves if they ever were to come across Aram or Amy.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread