M. ain't no sins in this town
[html]

Io listened politely shuffling closer to listen better. His words interested her, perhaps it was just the weed smoke, but either way, she was listening. 'Perhaps we could trade? In the tribe we only have Tobacco plants, along with other things, but nothing like this' she said, gesturing to the joint. 'My mate farm's the land so we often get shares of what he reaps'. When she spoke the word 'mate' a frown graced her face, Jaroslaw was a dick head. Un doubtable, definitely. Io moved on to the conversation at hand. 'Yes. All too much. AniWaya is the fourth pack in Nova Scotia I can claim I've been a member of. Inferni, Anathema, Ichika and, now, AniWaya'. Io moved on way to often. But she was sure that she'd stay in the tribal pack. Jaro wasn't one for moving around and she felt fairly secure in the tribe lands and in the work she undertook there.

'It is a good trek. A few days or so, I think. I am not sure, I do not know they lay of the land wholly' she answered, flicking the ash from the joint as it neared it's end, passing it back to Jacinto. When he asked if there was anything he could do, Io nodded almost bleakly. 'No. It is fine. But more of that would not go amiss' she admitted. 'Why are you out here anyway? The coyote lands get to boring in my absence?'

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread