If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]
Ooc Fine with me, you can end on the last one if you want [WC: 331 || Pts: 3]

Malakai had never been much good at listening, but this female seemed to speak sense. She talked of understanding, and Kai nodded from his position on his back on the ground, his eyes angled upto the sky above them. Axelle did understand him. Or at least, she had never judged him by his past or by his brutish behaviour. He had never really met anyone else like her before, and she seemed to get him like no-one else. When she mentioned letting her go, his body froze at the thought. He didn't want to let her go, didn't want to lose her. They had only known each other for so brief a time, and yet the thought of not having her in his life was shocking to him. It made him a little afraid, but he would never admit to such a thing.

As Rio stared down at him, looking upside down in his view, his eyes found her once more, and he noted the hint of sadness within her tone. She envied him, for finding love when she herself couldn't, didn't believe she was even capable of the emotion. With a heavy snort, Kai was quick to roll onto his feet, turning to face her once he was upright. Staring at the female, Malakai shook his head. "If I am capable, then anyone is. From what very little I understand, it all concerns the right partner. Once we find our equal, and our opposite all rolled into the same being, then they are the one." The words tripped so easily from his tongue but his brain had no idea where such words of wisdom had come from. "My life, my past is stained with black, and yet now, I have this glowing figure in my future, and somehow, I know I have to hang onto her, to keep her safe, to make her mine. No matter who we are or what we might have done, surely that is possible for anyone."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread