Fistful of Love
[html]

Aww Shy Jiva is shy! And Drin thinks he’s proposing lol. Tongue

Word Count → 388

Wearing her heart on her sleeve was a scary thing to do for the yearling, but when Jiva spoke up, she realized it had been the right thing to do. Her smile deepened with his answer. He doesn’t regret it either! Her mind sang with relief and joy. She had been afraid that the hybrid might have found her too forward the night wine slipped past her lips and took ahold of her brain, but this entire day was proving her theory wrong. Jiva had been by her side since Aram’s attack, it was he that she had first seen when she awoke from her coma, and it was he that made sure she was fed and had adequate enough water during her recovery. About to move forward to grasp his hands, Palaydrian stilled herself as Jiva closed the gap between their bodies and pressed his lips to her cheek. She smiled against the warmth of his lips, preferring it to be on her own, but enjoying it nonetheless.

I’d wait a lifetime for you...she replied with a slight blush but nodded in response to his claiming of their night being a bit fuzzy in his memory. Aye...alcohol doesn’t seem to mix so well with our blood, the woman laughed gently realizing Jiva’s words had a deeper meaning to them. Her heart began to flutter as she tried to think of what was going on in his head. Was he about to ask to be more than just a potential male? Was he going to ask to be her mate? Drin’s head was swimming with all the possibilities while the man she loved was pondering his childhood. Two different visions played out in their minds, but once Jiva finally spoke up again, the woman’s dreams still remained intact.

This is it...it’s going to happen...her thoughts spilled into her smile as her eyes consumed him. I hope we can too...she said, wanting to go even further by saying I would be honored to be your mate, but he hadn’t really asked her yet. I really like you too...more than like you, she continued, staring into his eyes with the hopefulness of a child.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread