Call me Baby..when you're old enough..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He watched as his every move moved her as he willed. His smile turning charmingly at the corners of his muzzle as his stormy blue eyes looked at her, her fingers wrapped his fur right before she fell. For a moment the heat and tension around him grew, but the spell broken just as quickly as it came. Stick still in hand he tossed it behind him as she snarled and spat like a tantrum child saying she'd never give up. "Good spirit, but don't let that temper get the better of you...just like it had earlier with your metal gloves..." His lips lifted, it was time to get serious and show her just how fast a giant like him can move. He turned his head, cocking it one way then the next cracking his joints, then outstretched his back making it pop here and there.

His nostrils flared and his body was ready, he had the urge to hold his sword, but this was not that kind of fight. It was instinct though, and he pushed it down. "...you should admit defeat when you're facing it...Pride only gets in the way...just me, I know...Pride is my weakness.." His claws ready he began to slowly circle her. "...but I see my small advise will not be headed...so..bring it little sister.." He challenged.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread