Carving
[html]

(--) Can end here or you reply again, either way? o:

Vasiliy is by Raze!

Despite his stumbling over the words, Dalgina seemed to understand well enough. Though she spoke little, this was fine with Vasiliy -- he was content with silence, and when he was not, he might speak. His eyes looked upwards with hers, and they followed the outline of a single cloud, hovering low to the horizon and moving off quickly. The rest of the sky was open and clear and wonderfully blue, certainly outdoing his own pale eyes for vividness. The lack of a sound brought him back to earth, and he saw Dalgina had ceased carving and was in the process of stringing the little carving onto leather. He watched this process with a faint smile.

Your hands must have sore now, and I must be talking ears right off your head, the Russian said. I will leave you now, but we talk soon again, yes? I take house in Thornbury -- visit anytime, the dark-furred wolf said, standing up slowly and stretching out as he did so. He was glad to have met Dalgina, but he did not wish to overwhelm her, either. It was good to meet you, he said, extending a hand down -- whether to shake hers or help her up to her feet, he was not sure, but it was there in case she wanted it.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread