Insight
[html]

Current Objective:Fighting X'y ---
Form:Optime----
Mood: Flux----

Success, the look on her face the moment Jaden was mentioned was priceless. He got his answer to the test, what was the curious ones weakness? The dark male. There mere mention of his name in the lowered tone had caused her to lose her concentration, a moment which in a true battle could have been deadly. His foot could have been worse, far worse. He could have been a rival with a weapon. Rather than continue his assault he would roll backwards and fall on all fours once again, the shifting process would begin as his bones disjointed and then reassembled themselves into his prefered form. " Twas a dirty trick I know, but in combat there is no honor, there is only the winner, and the loser".Indeed, this was his view on things, the dead could worry about honor, fair play and all that jazz. In the end though you did what you had to in order to emerge on top.

"...I must admit, as battered as you have left me, I did miss this"

For once there were no lies on the tongue of the Lambda, no twisted truths. Just stating what was out there. He had very little in the ways of interaction with others and to once again be able to express himself as only they could in this way. It was a refreshing break from the colder, harder reality. A flashback to a simpler time. His eyes kept on guard though, stunned as she had been the female might decide that this game was not quite over yet and decide to pay him back for the slight.

Word Count: 297

[/html]

Messages In This Thread