Insight
[html]

Current Objective:Fighting X'y ---
Form:Optime----
Mood: Flux----

He didn't attempt to dodge the kick just let it come. He would grunt with the pain of being winded thusly, but would chortle at her words. She by rights was the better of the two, fighting and training gave her the advantage over him. But his lack of honor and dirty tactics had earned him the victory on this day. And she was sulking as she did whenever she lost as a child. Once again it was like looking into a mirror of the past, albiet a mirror that was shrouded in the pain of his side. All too quickly he remembered just where he had gotten the fake limp from, something that had once been a real injury inflicted upon him during one of these matches.

" Yes, it was...*cough*...dirty...but then again thats how I play, you react and defend, I examine and manipulate....I thought the male might have been your weakness, and so exploited it....twas no different than you exploiting a weak limb, or injury on your opponent..."

He snickered once again, true for all it was. No one did want to fight him back in the day mostly because of this lack of honor. Whilst most would find it embarassing to yell " distraction!" in the middle of pay time, X'ies had no qualms. Winning by any means was still winning at the end of the day. And it was that mentality that had kept him alive as he drifted from the Nomads." You remind me of that day upon the rocks, you sulked with embarassment just as you sulk now". A toothy grin before he would recover his stature from her previous kick.

" But I doubt you shall fall for it twice"
Word Count: 301

[/html]

Messages In This Thread