Surprise
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 300 || Pts: 3]

xD

Axelle looked around, and looked at Terra kind of crazily. Skeptical, like an ‘are you serious??’ face. But as she realized that Terra hadn’t understood her, the expression quickly faded. She moved closer now to her crouching friend, as if to keep her voice hushed and the conversation between them, but she spoke at a normal tone. ”Oh, well I mean as if he takes it badly. Maybe he doesn’t want pups or something, you know?” She didn’t know Kit that well aside from the small fling they had a few months back, but she didn’t learn much from him from the drunken conversation they had, and then the sex that they shared. It was actually all a bunch of general nonsense. ”Well, you know him a lot better than I do, so I’m sure you know how he would react.” She didn’t want Terra to know she slept with the father of her pups; that would just be awkward. And it was just pure luck that Axelle, herself, didn’t get pregnant by him.

After that, Axelle met Malakai and hadn’t fucked anyone else since. That was the end of the story in her mind, and she quickly focused on Terra again. ”Would he be happy about having pups with you?” She wanted to know to keep the conversation going, as well as her own curiosity. She saw Kit as the flirtatious type, not the fatherly type. Thinking as if she were Kit and thought the way she thought he did, she would be pissed that her promiscuous life had to end, but then again, she wasn’t in that situation. She was in her own situation, and happy that her promiscuous life ended because of Kai. Though, it didn’t end because she was having pups, and thank the Creator not yet.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread