Treasured Life
[html]
OOC / +000

Fayne's head shifted to follow the pup's gaze as she determined if Ichika was close. She'd never been anywhere else other than New Dawn and to be honest, wasn't sure of any other pack's locations. That was something she'd never thought about but should probably learn eventually. Fayne's own eyes finally fell on the direction of New Dawn. She still felt the urge to go back and be where she's safe but wouldn't leave unless she knew her new acquaintance was safe as well. Forest green eyes turned back to the ember puppy as her answer came. The young one's voice was small and sad which tugged on the silver woman's heart strings. No one so beautiful and young should be filled with such sadness. Again, the stormy female's dark nose came to nuzzle at the puppy under her chin in a gesture to cheer up and a small lick was placed on her cheek.

I'm sure they'll be very happy to see you when you get there and I'm sure they miss you just as much. Fayne put on a smile for the dark wolf trying to lighten the depressing mood. She knew what it was like to miss family. I know it's hard to be away from those you miss, but you just have to trust that they feel the same way. She certainly trusted that Crowly and Sonya missed her. Their goodbyes were filled with sorrow, but still they had ended on a good note. A brighter smile cracked on her lips whens he thought of her siblings. Fayne looked over the young pup realizing that there was no name to be placed to her pretty face. What is your name little one? I would love to know what to call you. I'm Fayne Her plush tail started to wag behind her, happy to have met the black wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread