(M) Reminds me of the second time ...
[html]

WC:: 554 -smexy Nier-butt!

His brown rimmed ears pricked as he heard a familiar growl. He paused, surely not... It couldn't be... Why would she be here? He asked himself, but then the door opened and the golden woman who had plagued his thoughts and dreams for the last few weeks stood, hip jutting to the side and arms folded under her chest. Her folded arms accented those oh-so-enticing curves and bulges and he tried his hardest to keep his cyan eyes focussed on her face, knowing that he was failing miserably. He had managed to look at her face long enough to know she was smiling provocatively and he returned with a broad, shit-eating grin of his own.

Her laugh and the wave of her hand indicated her jokey mood, even though they had only met a couple of times he had come to know her moods and affectations well enough. He held his genuine grin, he was unreasonably pleased to see her, even though it was quite a shock. Nobody had mentioned that the young D'Angelo had become one of the pack, he resolved to hit someone later, most likely Bran. "Hello beautiful." He drawled, the Irish tone of his voice turning the words to something primally sexy. He knew, from experience watching Bran, that the accent drove most girls mad. But then, Grace wasn't a normal female, she was smarter than all that and he would have to work hard with her.

She had begun talking before he could answer her jokey question, explaining the raucous disturbance that had caused him to abandon his sweeping. He chuckled, "Well, at least we know that Turnip is OK if she's causing mischief, even if Jason is involved too." He referred back to how they had initially met. He was glad that Turnip was OK, he had grown fond of the bird in the brief time they had spent together. "Although it's obviously a shame that we have to find out that she is fine by her and her boyfriend destroying your, no doubt, wonderful Library." His eyes flashed with mischief, willing her to see that he could give just as good as he got, letting her know that he wouldn't be so much of a doormat as first expected.

His devious grin softened as they moved the conversation on, "I've been good. I've been taking on new duties. I'm hoping to become a Scout, so I can become useful to the pack. I've been away for a little bit, which has sort of stopped me from settling into pack life, something that you don't seem to be having too much difficulty with." He paused then, and his brow furrowed a little, creating darkly furred wrinkles. "Speaking of. How long have you been here and why did I not know you were here?" He asked. Genuinely unsure of why he hadn't seen her around, just like he had been taken by surprise by the presence of a lynx in the pack, thanks to Bran's mischievous mood. He had shoved his left thumb into a belt loop on his ripped shorts, hanging his hand-paw comfortably, while he leaned his right shoulder against the door frame. He knew it was presumptuous of him to lean all over her house, but it was second nature for him to be relaxed around the dread-locked woman.

<style>
.neicait04 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait04 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait04 b {color:#3f4f44; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/exY3g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #596c5f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait04 .inner {margin:29px 115px 15px 15px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:335px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread