Order up.
[html]
WC: 212 OOC: Blarg!!!

She turned it around in her fingers as he explained and pointed to where she should put her mouth. She did and the sound that came out of it was loud enough that she jumped and nearly dropped the thing on the ground. Her heart thundered against her chest as she looked at him with shock but a smile appeared and she laughed.

“That is loud! But I like it, thank you! It may come in handy some day.

She said and examined it for a second before slipping it into her bag. Thinking, she wished she had something she could exchange for him. A meal was fine and all, but it would only last until one got hungry again.

“I wish there was something I could give you. I’m afraid I do not have anything.”

She looked at him with apologetic eyes, thinking that from now on she should have something to exchange as a gift for new friends. As he was becoming a new friend to her now. She hoped she was becoming the same. He was quite easy to talk with and it was always nice to have company by a warm fire at night and enjoying a fine meal.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread