The cold winds are rising.
[html]
Jaroslaw is totally not picture squashed puppies :O not at all! XD he's so bad~

Jaroslaw still hung back as Io advance to pet the small creature, his eyes kept solidly on the small rat in front of him. He jsut didn't understand how anyone could find puppies in any way appealing. 'Plenty of time for growth in the future...' she mused as Frodo explained fondly that his sister was still larger than him. He was speaking and lively and that was all that mattered after all. Jaroslaw's ears flattened sourly as the child's high pitched screech was called into the air. He wondered if Io would let him slip away easily, but he soon came to the understanding his mate needed him to me more social within the pack. Even if it meant hanging around with small children. Convincingly faking care for the creature he turned to Frodo, 'You taking him with you?' his accent was strong and imposing, though there was hardly anything he could do about that. 'Might get lost, or squashed...' Hunting could be dangerous after all.

Io glared at him, but said nothing, turning her attention back to Frodo. She nodded when he asked if Jaro was her mate and she nodded,muttering 'Unfortunately...' as an aside. Io glanced down at her spear and sighed, 'I suppose I will hunt ferally too. The spear is only for decoration, after all' She had no idea how to use it unless it meant holding it and looking cool.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread