[M] ten million fireflies
[html]
Word Count :: 413 OOC: If you want I can change let me know lady Smile

Oh how he wished he could tell her what Titania told him. He held her tight as she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her protectively and put his head on the top of hers taking in her beautiful scent. He loved this woman and no matter what he would protect her. He knew that much as he playfully licked at the top of her forehead.

“I’ll never let you go my love.”

He said quietly in her hair. He didn’t want to let her go and he wouldn’t not for a little while, though he knew that he would. He shut his eyes tight as she spoke of her sadness at him leaving.

“It’ll only be for a week and it’s an honor to be able to be there for my cousin. I’ll be right here and when I come back I’ll stay with you until you get sick of me.”

He pointed to her chest where her heart was and then put his nose to hers. He smiled sweetly at the woman, still new to the fears she had inside her. She had come out and told him everything that happened. He took a hand as he saw tears threaten her beautiful eyes and stroked her cheek.

“Everything will be fine sweetie. There is a whole pack here. We are all family and we will protect you. I trust them. I know you can too. Now I have a surprise for you.”

He said and without warning picked her up as he had so easily when she was hurt, but he was not as gentle, he had her up in a quick sweep and was walking towards the spot he chose. Right out in the open where, once the sun went down and the star settled they could watch them happily. The sun was reddening agianst the sky as he found where he put the rabbits he had caught earlier that day. Setting her gently on the ground he sat next to her and opened his arms to the hidden food in the flowers and picked up the leather they had been wrapped in, opening it to show her the fresh meat that lay beneath. He looked at her with glowing eyes. He wasn’t going to be sad or angry about Titania’s decision and he was going to make this a night they could enjoy and remember.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread