Rising up from the ground
[html]
OOC Laughs

Neela cocked her head as Lorenzo spoke, listening intently to his description of the brotherhood. A group of luperci, dedicate to protecting the pack and any who needed it. It sounded good, a noble goal, one that Neela could certainly dedicate herself to. Slowly the idea solidified itself inside Neela’s mind as she mulled it over; she wanted to join the brotherhood, dedicate herself to protecting the pack, to protecting her family.

There was a glint in her eyes as she turned back to Lorenzo, her earlier frustration driven away by happiness now that her directionless training had been turned into something with a goal. ”What ya say skill, exactly how good ya mean? I’m a fair hand at unarmed fighting, had quite a lot of training when I was young. Tis what I’ve been doing the past few days; shaking the rust off.” There was a hint of respect to Neela’s tone, engendered by her newfound understanding of what Lorenzo’s acceptance into the brotherhood actually meant coupled with a hint of determination. If her skills were enough she would get them recognised, if not then she would work and improve them until they were.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread