survival
[html]
close this soon? we need to get the other one finished then we're gold Big Grin

Io refused to let herself sit in sorrow, with a sigh she stood up and moved back over to Jacinto. It was her fault. This was her sort of thing, of course it was. She was jsut like her mother. And it hurt her to consider that. 'I suppose...' she mused as Jacinto went on about how wonderful it was. Thin fingers traced lines on her stomach, still flat. She wasn't staying in this form. She'd shift directly after she went home and she wouldn't move out of it for the next six weeks. It wouldn't be hard, her secui form was her most favoured an it upset her than her job just wasn't do able without hands. The defiance from Jacinto was something she was unprepared for, her ears flattened and her eyes cast downwards. She didn't even have the energy to fight back like she usually would.

'Fine... I will let you stay in my hut. There's a spare room and I will have it ready when you arrive' she said flatly, pacing over to retrieve her horse. At the mention of her mate, her ears flickered back. 'Never mind him. He does not care'. Moving back over to Jacinto, the hybrid spoke again, 'Goodbye then. At least for a while...' It was an awkward goodbye, stoic with no movement for physical interaction on her account.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread