{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
i feel bad for giving her a sad

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano gave his mate a tender kiss on the forehead. He did feel bad that he was playing this game, especially the way she looked about it. It did feel like the war again, but he was the one kidnapping and he had absolutely no weapon on him. All he had done was carry her and joke around, but it really did taste like something wrong. He would apologize for it, that was for sure. But he was not sure how Giselle had ever enjoyed their.. time together. He had, but he had never been quite as innocent as she was. Was he ever quite that innocent? His sister had fallen, almost to her death and he had lost whatever youth he had at that moment. He had watched his mother wither away and his sister almost die in her lasting sleep. This moment could be silly, but it was tainted by the memory of fear, blood, and death.

"Don't worry, dear, I won't eat him. He's too small to really satisfy me," he said quietly, setting down his woman onto their mattress piled with furs. Summer was too warm a time to have them but they did make for a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing barrier between flesh and mattress. His touch was gentle as he began to pull the dress from her flesh. It was cold and wet, all because of him. He had to let the dress dry or else it would get musty. And his mate, his princess was too sweet a thing to smell musty. "I think I'll just eat you. You look good enough to eat, princess." Silvano touched her nose with his finger. "You'll get sick if you stay in that wet dress." His voice was low and rumbling, but he touched her shoulder gently.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread