Rising up from the ground
[html]
OOC Laughs

Neela blinked dumbly for a moment, standing there with her mouth half open as she tried to process what had just happened when Lorenzo tore the bag clean off of the tree before she joined the taller wolf and burst into laughter, almost bending over double with the force of it, ”Nice strong leather so it don’t break, strong rope I use for my fucking sails so that don’t break, didn’t manage to find a strong enough tree it seems.” she choked out around her laughter, moving over to inspect the bag. Aside from a chunk of tree now hanging from its rope it didn’t seem any worse for the wear; it had been made long ago by someone much better at leathercrafting than Neela herself. ”Ahh bloody hell, can’t believe ya broke the fucking bag,” Neela chuckled, using her foot to roll the bag into a bush at the edge of the clearing for now.

Neela paused for a moment, tilting her head to consider Lorenzo and think about what to do next before she grinned and approached him. She had initially felt the slightest bit awkward around Lorenzo, what with the bad blood between him and Tony and their sparse interaction thus far, but two hours of training had acted as a decent icebreaker and she was much more at ease now as she settled infront of him, holding herself loosely in one of her more advanced stances; left hand held half outstretched and right held low and close to her body, ”How about yer try out somma that stuff ah just showed ya?” she challenged playfully, beckoning to him with her left arm and bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet, ”Watch it with the kicks though, solid contact is fine an all but no need ta go tearing my leg off.” Despite being a legitimate reminder her statement was also a joke to get things started and so Neela prepared herself, settling comfortably into her stance and watching Lorenzo for any signs of movement.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
339+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread