[J]Paws Failed
[html]

WC: 263 OOC: <3

Sira’s breath was hard but she was losing the battle. She would be killed soon and she closed her eyes but she was not snatched up. She was not taken, she was not hurt. No a soothing voice came to her large ears as she heard the woman’s soothing voice... woman’s? It was female and Sira’s heart suddenly skipped a beat.. Out of the pan and into the fire! Her mother was back! But she had never made such soothing sounds. Trying to think of such a sound she’d heard once... once but it was a man and he was gone. Cain was gone and he had never found her when she was taken. Her breath slowed more to hear what the woman had to say.

“Yes they will. I hurt one. So bad... won’t wake up... They are after me, they are here I can feel them.”

She said. She again tried to get up but could barely move her head. The dehydration was working its magic and running with nothing not even a scrap of meat in her belly had drained her energy, she was laying helpless now, even talking was a chore for the young girl. At that thought she knew this woman might not harm her. She had not been hit when she spoke, especially when she lashed out. Her thin body moved slightly closer suddenly feeling comforted by the words of she wouldn’t be hurt. If this was another game, another trick she would at least feel comforted before she went home again....
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread