[J]Paws Failed
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

In an odd sort of way, the young female was winding down from her exploit of terror. Though it was evident the starved body could not continue to portray its reactions to sheer panic. The girl was painfully weak and thin, no doubt surviving on only as last meal. What energy she mustered was used then gone, rendering her immobile and to the mercy of what the ancestors would have befall her.

It was a wonder she could speak at all... her voice was so faint it could hardly be called audible to even the sharpest ears. But what the Issor could make of the girl's fears only further knitted her brows in concern. "There are none others here," she tried to assure the frightened girl, even lifted her muzzle and tested the air to be certain. "There is only you and me." But if there indeed were others looking for this girl, they could not linger in the open for long especially with dusk fast approaching.

She thought little of the consequences her actions would bring, especially if this girl were an asset to her assailants. She cared only that the fragile being was in danger and defenseless, in dire need of help. "You are very weak, young one. Allow me to offer you a means to regain your strength." Again she attempted to encircle the girl with purposefully slow movements so as not to frighten her further. "If I offer you a meal... will you tell me what threatens to hurt you?"

254 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread