[J]Paws Failed
[html]

WC: 242

She whimpered shaking in fear. The wolf would be upon her and grab her, but nothing happened and the other’s words confused her. Slowly she uncurled herself to see just her and the larger female in front of her. Her large eyes scanned the lake again to see if there was any ripples, but there wasn’t. Where had he gone? She turned to see if he was anywhere at all, but he was not. The question hit her like a bag of bricks and she looked up..

“They do not have names... They say that if i speak names then they cannot use them... They never speak them not in front of me.... they are devils, they stole me. They took me. They want me back. I - I”

She put her hands over her face sobbing now, not wanting to reveal that she had put one in an eternal slumber. she couldn’t even admit it to herself. It was a horrible thing. She knew she did something terrible. She didn’t think about their crimes other than her own at this moment.

“They are bad. Bad bad bad.”

She repeated. Looking about her again to make sure they weren’t here. They weren’t but why could she smell them so clearly? They must be right here. Just hiding and waiting. Biding their time for when she would be left alone. They wanted her back.
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread