[J]Paws Failed
[html]

WC: 223

She had not expected the quiet to only be disturbed by her sobs, she was expected to be called worthless, garbage, or the endless thigns she had been called since she had been stolen. She finally stopped crying and when hse did the other spoke. Told her she had to stay in her sight. It almost sounded like another slave sentence, but she spoke of how no one would steal her again. That in itself made Sira nod. She nodded fervently. She didn’t know who this family was. She didn’t know she wasn’t stable, but if she led the men to her family then she understood. She felt terrible to put this burden on the other woman and looked up with sad eyes apologetically.

“I-I want to stay, I will do it. I promise. I don’t want to be taken again.”

She said, though she would refused to speak of doing anything for anyone. It would give them ideas. Ideas that Sira was afraid of. She was still trying to figure this woman out, why she fed her why she brought her to drink. Why she did anything. It was hard to piece together, but perhaps she could think this place as a safe haven. It was something she hoped for, but knew better than to truly accept.
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread