The Land Beckons You
[html]

Smile

The sober canine continued to pace tail twitching irritably behind her as she waved her hands around, spouting more petty jabber. "This is all wrong. Nope, I'm definitely making a wrong decision here. I've been a longer for a couple months now and have been doing juuuust fine. Why do I need the help of a pack? I'm strong enough without one, I am!" Again she pivoted to face Kativa. "I am strong aren't I? I can take down wolves twice my size." Kativa gave a hardy chuckle and waved her hand around in the air trying to shush Sidra up. "You win because you use the dirtiest moves. It's all you know. I've heard tales among this land that Casa di Cavaliari is full of fighters. Those that would be more than willing to teach you how to defeat someone without punching them in the gonads." She laughed again, but Sidra didn't find it very funny crossing her arms over her chest like a spoiled child growling at her friend. "You know nothing. Obviously." No point in asking Kativa, she wasn't being much help. But, her words were most likely true. Adelle was a fighter, had beaten her to the ground when they drank. Though, that didn't really count to the spotted hybrid. Wait...Adelle?

The all to familiar voice filled the air calling out Sidra's name and a smile widened on her face when she turned to see the young one bounding towards her. Though, she wasn't stopping which immediately wiped away Sidra's smile as she was in Secui form, she was massive. The puppy came to lick at her face filling the small female with giggles as he was pushed backwards and onto the ground with a thump. Her laughter continued as Kativa sat wide eyed, surprised at the two's interactions. Even though Sidra had told her about this one. Soon, she came to realize who it was and reverted back to her emotionless sate. "Adelle!" She tried to speak between the licks, saliva pouring everywhere. "It's good to see you! Really! What brings you here? I-" She huffed, bringing her hands up to wipe away some of the moistness. I didn't think we'd meet so soon, but I'm glad!" The best present she could have received and the perfect treatment for her worried mind. Sidra continued to grab a breath whenever she could while she waited for the pup to finish her display of happiness and relieve the small hybrid of her weight.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread