Wake Up Call
[html]
Noah and Fayne can head back to the den, Augustus and Zalen will look for Amy in vain and then return to the den and the conversation can continue there, sound good? Big Grin

Augustus was the first to speak, as Noah attended to Fayne, and what he said caused the Alpha’s blood to immediately boil. WHAT?! He snarled, teeth showing white in the light. A feral growl erupted from his throat as he spun around to look towards the borders, hackles raised, as if Amy might be standing there. Impossible! He said again. How could this be so? How could she attack again even if after he had spoken with Aeron?

Turning back to Fayne then, his words still laced with the harsh sound of growls, Are you well enough to return to the den? If so, Noah, take her there. I will come and speak with you in a time. Then turning to his Epsilon, Augustus, you and I will try to find this woman. he would not stand by idly this time, no, instead, they would hunt her down and make her pay for her actions, for apparently those of Anathema had not done so.

<style>
#jn-zalen03 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen03.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen03.table {background-color:#282634;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:120px 0px 5px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RbleK.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen03.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen03.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#c9c7d5;font-family: 'Over the Rainbow', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#c9c7d5;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table b {color:#5d5878;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen03.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen03.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread