Nothing Has Been Broken
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

As her companion lost his defensive demeanor, she began to feel at ease once again. Her tension melted away from her limbs leaving them loose and comfortable again. She hadn't thought herself to be so knotted until the weight was lifted from her shoulders and she was truly able to relax. She sighed softly, smiling with relief to her dearest friend.

"It is alright," she voiced sincerely as she took a step forward and gently placed her hand upon his arm. "I know my decisions of late have not warranted full faith. But it means a great deal that you would place your faith in me now. You have my word that you will not regret this decision." And she would try her damn hardest to make sure this was so. She only hoped that her childhood friend would not force her to eat those words. But then, she had to have some kind of faith in him as well to insure her promise would be upheld.

But she was tired of these complicated thoughts. And tired of talking about the Lambda in general. She cared for him as much as the Nomad were allowed to care for the brethren without trespassing into realms of live, but she did not want her night to revolve around him. She had wanted rest first and foremost; a restful night with whom she held dear, and awake in the morning to see him there.

From his arm, her palm glided down the length of his forearm to rest within his calloused grip. She looked down at the static limbs, hoping for the intertwine of umber and obsidian paw to lead him back to their own private abode.

284 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread