[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 430 || Pts: 3]

Malakai noticed the speed of her breaths, the way she groaned and knew it wasn't enough for her - his slower pace, the calmness of his motions. She wanted more. The way Axelle's hands travelled over his rump, gripping it, helping him along as he pushed into her, told him as much. It wasn't enough for him, either, but it was all part of his plan. He wanted to draw this out, he wanted to make the moment when they did peak to be so breath-taking that it would render both of them speechless, and he knew that this would achieve that goal - this slow build-up would create the most powerful orgasm...

Her words echoed in his mind, and looking down on her, Malakai saw her look away, turn her gaze from him as if she had to concentrate too much to do otherwise. She was encouraging him to go faster, to bring her to her peak quicker, and as much as he wanted to make it last forever, he knew that his own wasn't a million miles away, either. Burying himself within her once more, maintaining that deliberate rhythm of his, Kai let go of one of her thighs, trusting her to remain where she was, and lifting his hand, he took her by the muzzle and turned her head back towards his, letting his burning eyes take their hold over the female's. "I will... Only if you look at me.." His gaze held hers tightly, as did his hand on her chin - he wanted to look into her eyes, he wanted her to look into his as they shared such an intimate moment together. He wanted to watch the reaction in her eyes as he brought her to her orgasm. Eye contact at such a moment of pleasure could make the whole thing that much more mind-blowing.

It was the that he gave in to her demands, and pulling back his hips, he suddenl pushed with that much more force and urgency into her, his length filling her, penetrating deep, and without a pause, he rocked back, only to bury himself within her once more, his pace much increased. This was what they bothwanted, as he withdrew and pushed within her, again and again, though Kai was sure to keep his eyes locked onto hers, wanting to see the fireworks that would soon dazzle in her gaze. "Keep your eyes on mine... Don't look away..." His breaths were quicker as were his movements as he powered himself into her, already feeling the flood of fire within his veins.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread