Paranoid Borders
[html]
OOC ||+000

Well, it looked like he'd gone and scared the brown female off. The next time he looked up to see if she was there, she had vanished. But wait, she wasn't gone. Her scent was still lingering and even though he couldn't see her it was drawing ever closer to where he lay. Though, he dare not move in fear of frightening the girl off. That just wasn't his style. Mismatched eyes flickered all around in search of the brown femme but still she was nowhere to be found. She was close, he could hear the cracking of twigs every now and then. "Miss! I didn't mean to frighten you. I mean no harm." Still nothing, where could she be? Moss's ears were erect, searching for signs of her in the surrounding forest. It was silent. Until she burst out of the bushes catching the wolf-dog off guard. Surpised, he flipped over on his back just before she landed on him. Their eyes met, his surprised and hers full of rage and fear. Hand raised in a 'I give up' motion as he lay there. His ears pulled back submissively as she yelled at him.

A-attack?! I wouldn't do such a thing. I didn't come here to attack your pack, I swear to the spirits, I-I... His eyes shifted to the borders, he was getting worried now. What if she called for back up? He would surely be in trouble even though he had done nothing wrong, his intentions pure. Moss could easily push her off seeing that she was much smaller than he was, and, pregnant. The small bulge paired with the scent of hormones gave it away. Moss would do nothing to harm the woman. Eyes switched back to her, drifting to her stomach with soft eyes. I could sense your distress, I only came to help. That, was the truth and nothing but. Now all he could do was hope that she would listen. The woman had a look of absolute distrust in her eyes, but he kept calm taking steady breaths as he waited for her to respond.

<style type="text/css">
.mossyrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#87cd2a;}
.mossyrock p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mossyrock p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.mossyrock p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.mossyrock {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#101108; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ttdQc.png);
background-position: center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #487f10; padding: 25px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; text-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread