Surprise Welcome
[html]

WC: 306

The difference in the girl was surprising, if she were awake, but after eating and drinking she was feeling far stronger than she had when she first came to these borders. She had a ways to go before she was at full health though and even then she would never be the same. Her dreams were riddled with nightmares and her body twitched. But when she heard soft “tink,” of the belts her eyes flew open. The whole rescue was a dream! They were back for her and she was about to either get a beating or worse. Her breath became quick and scared and she kept absolutely still. She didn’t want another beating. But the sight of where she was reminded her that she was still in her savior’s cave while the men that had her lived outside. Stealing herself she moved as quickly as she could and strambled to get behind the woman that so far has helped her in so many ways.

“You can’t have me back, go away. You can’t have me back.”

X’yrin gave her bravery. The large woman would protect her she knew. The man, unknown to her was almost as tall as the others and as her mind was playing tricks on her again she could see it was one of the two that had gone out to hunt. They had no names but she would never forget their faces. He was back for her, she knew it. She started shaking at X’yrin frantically, if the woman did not wake she would surely, SURELY be taken again and the pain would be far more now that she had food in her belly and her thirst had been sated. She was far more aware and knew she could not go back or she would die.
<style type="text/css">
.skshaw2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skshaw2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skshaw2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skshaw2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffb1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0Evlq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 248px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d3d60; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread