you wanted fun you got it
[html]
Haha woops, no problem! :: 318

In his excitement, Heiro didn’t realize he was giving puppy kisses to his aunt and not his mother, but as soon as he found out it was Charlotte he let out a playful yip. Sharrrr! You not my mommy, he giggled with glee, finding his mistake to be quite comical before Ayita was wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug. The babe sighed with contentment against his grandmother’s breast. Anyting for you gammy-ita! He exclaimed, pink tongue lolling out the side of his wolfish grin. Heiro likes sleepin here, he said with a overdramatic yawn, turning his frost eyes on Charlotte again. Aunty do’en like smoochies, he snickered conspiratorially to his grandmother. A part of him felt like asking where Amaranth was but lately he noticed she was acting differently...a little weird, but he kept it to himself. The pup was afraid if he voiced what was happening, then it would become real. For now he’d pretend his mother was acting weird in his head, not in real life.

We have duckies outside da Chee-enh ‘otel, Heiro said, attention now switched back to his beloved grandmother. Tosh en I chase ‘em! Another little fit of giggles, he hoped that was okay in the court, chasing ducks and geese was one of the Catori pup’s favorite pass times, as long as his sister was around to save him from the mean geese. He’d almost had his tail eaten the other day and wasn’t ready to brave the beach again just yet, but in due time he’d be back out there sending the waterfowl up into the sky, angry squawks and all.Gammy...I’m aw’flee hungry, the two toned babe said, clearly not able to keep his mind on one thing at the moment, especially with a grumbling tummy.

<style>
.hiero1 b {color:#C1E3FF;}
.hiero1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:100px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rUBHM.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#58A9FE; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread